16oz Air Tool Oil
- Specially formulated lubricant is designed to prolong the life of air tools and accessories
- Inhibits the formation of rust
- Non-detergent, non-corrosive, non-reactive and stable
- Removes moisture
- Provides lubrication down to -45º F
- Anti-freeze lubricant can be applied via conventional air line lubricators or directly into the air tool's air inlet port
Air Tool Oil by Coilhouse Pneumatics is a specially formulated lubricant to prolong the life of air tools and accessories. It removes moisture and helps prevent the formation of rust. The lubricant helps maximize tools' performance and avoids unnecessary service. The air tool oil provides lubrication down to – 45 degrees F. The anti-freeze lubricant provides efficient performance in low-temperature conditions. It is non-corrosive, non-detergent-based, non-reactive, and stable. This easy-to-use air tool oil can be applied via conventional airline lubricators or directly into the air tool’s air inlet port.
Write Your Own Review
Ask a Question
No. Coilhose Pneumatics air-tool lubricant is specifically designed for air tools and accessories. It is a non-corrosive, non-detergent based and stable formula.