Construction Safety Supply Catalog
The team at PowerPak Civil & Safety is excited to announce the launch of our March 2020 Buyers' Guide! The book is filled with details about the safety products we offer, our pricing options and photos of every item. Be sure to check out our new products and features, too!
Use this catalog to view options for safety products you need at your construction site. Download the catalog today so you can get the best deals on these critical items, and continue reading for an outline of what you can expect from our buyers' guide.
PowerPak is always on the search for the best safety products available. We add these items to our store to give you the power of choice, so you can select the quality products that meet your needs. Check out the new products page of our catalog to see what we've recently added to our vast selection.
Quality Products You Know and Trust
PowerPak Civil & Safety is a reliable supplier of safety products. If you see it in our catalog, we have it in our warehouse and will ship it to you quickly. Whether you're reordering a common purchase or searching for something new, PowerPak has you covered. Our catalog inventory includes items such as:
- Road Safety & Signs: Direct traffic and keep your workers safe with A-frame barricades, traffic cones, privacy fences and flags.
- Signs, Labels & Tags: Communicate important messages to civilians and your team with signs warning about trespassing, high voltage and demolition work.
- Site & Marking Supplies: Get the site supplies you need for your workplace. Choose from sandbags, cable ties, rebar caps and more.
- Tools & Accessories: Get the job done with tools and accessories like shovels, diamond blades and wheelbarrows
- Personal Protective Equipment: Keep your workers safe from job hazards with safety products like headlamps, earplugs and goggles.
- Clothing & Footwear: Add apparel items, like mesh vests, rain gear and aprons, to your PPE gear for total protection.
- Electrical Safety & Fire Retardant: With quality products like coveralls, lockout equipment and arc rated goggles, you'll stay safe from electrical and fire hazards.
- Confined Space & Height Safety: Maintain confidence at any height when you use our lanyards, harnesses and extenders.
- Environmental, Emergency & First Aid: Be prepared for any job site accidents with materials like spill control kits, fire blankets and eyewash.
- Site Amenities & Janitorial: Keep your work site clean with bleach and mops, and stay safe with sunscreen.
About PowerPak Civil & Safety
PowerPak is a family company, and we've been prioritizing our customers' needs and satisfaction for over 25 years. We serve the community and deliver quality products for your construction site. When you partner with us, you will enjoy industry-leading service like:
- 10 to 4, 4 to 10 Delivery Promise: If you live in the 10/4 area, you can rely on our shipping guarantee. Order before 10 a.m., and you'll have your products by 4 p.m. that day. Order after 4 p.m., and your supplies will be ready for use by 10 a.m. the next morning.
- A Locally Owned Business: We understand the needs of the New York metro area because we work here too.
- Quality Sourcing: We pair hard-to-find items with affordable pricing.
- Free Cookies: With every order, we include a package of our delicious cookies. It's just another way of showing you that we appreciate your business.
- 30 Minute Customer Service Response: From 6 a.m. to 5 p.m., our customer service team will answer your questions within 30 minutes.
- One-Stop Shop: All of our merchandise is located in one 50,000 square foot warehouse in Congers, NY so we can serve you quickly.
- 100/100 Quality Guarantee: Our stock items are 100% covered for 100 days to make sure you are completely satisfied with your products.
Shop Safety Products Online at PowerPak
To do the best job at your construction site, you need quality products that help you accomplish tasks safely and efficiently. When safety is a priority, choose PowerPak, the best construction safety supply company in the business. We care about all of our customers and are excited to partner with you to help make your work zone as safe as possible.
Shop our products online, email us or give us a call at 800-451-5811 between 6 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST. We look forward to hearing from you.