Road Plate, Yellow, Oxford, Inner Section 23/05
- HS20-44 approved by Federal Government
- Modular Road Plate System, alternative to steel plates.
- Safer installation with a 2 person lift
- Innovative & patented Flexi-edge system greatly reduces noise pollution
- Able to span a 48" trench with unlimited length
- Suitable for vehicles up to 97,000lbs (Gross Vehicle Weight)
- Each section weighs 145 lbs
- Anti-slip surface provides secure pedestrian access
- No need for expensive specialist lifting equipment
Road plates are used to cover up temporarily excavated or broken areas on the road and pavements. They facilitate smoother movement of vehicles and people. The Trench Road Plate, Inner Section by Oxford, is an alternative to the typical, bulkier steel plates. This heavy-duty and modular trench cover hosts an anti-slip surface for secure pedestrian access. The use of an innovative and patented Flexi-edge system significantly reduces noise pollution. This trench cover for roads and sidewalks is easy to install and remove. There is no need for special lifting equipment, i.e. it can be easily lifted by two people.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!