Trench Cover, Yellow, Oxford, Safekerb Ramp
In Stock NY, PA 🛈
- Effective anti-slip surface and raised sides
- Adapts to varying curb or step heights (2.4" to 6.3")
- Recommended to be anchored down for maximum stability and security
- Easy access from street to curb for foot traffic, bicycles, hand trucks
- Made from High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- 100% recyclable
- provide easy access for foot traffic, bicycles, and hand trucks up to 551lbs.
- Compact stacking for easy transport & storage
Broken and dug-up roads make traffic management difficult and also hamper the safety quotient of a place. Trench Cover by Oxford helps resolve this problem by efficiently covering the broken road. It is robust and provides easy access for foot traffic, bicycles, and hand trucks up to 551 lb. Made from high-density polyethylene, the trench cover features an anti-slip surface to reduce the tripping hazard. It adapts to varying curb or step heights from 2.4” to 6.3”. The safekerb ramp cover is 100% recyclable. It is recommended to anchor down the road plate for maximum stability and security. The raised sides make it easy to handle. The compact stacking design makes it easy to transport and store.
Write Your Own Review