Wheelbarrow, 5 cubic feet capacity, Heavy Duty Steel, Blue
- 5 cubic foot capacity
- Heavy duty steel frame for durability & strength
- Patented leg stabilizers make wheelbarrow 40% more tip-resistant
5-Cubic Foot Wheelbarrow
While the basic wheelbarrow design has changed little over the years, it remains one of the most popular tools for residential, contracting and construction work. While many practical uses involve transporting materials like dirt, sand and other heavy materials, wheelbarrows are also helpful for mixing wet materials like cement and concrete. Contractors and construction workers depend on wheelbarrows to haul scrap, rubble and debris at their jobsites.
Jackson Heavy-Duty Steel Wheelbarrow
PowerPak supplies Jackson 5-cubic foot metal wheelbarrows as one of our most versatile tool offerings. Professionals prefer these wheelbarrows over other brands for their superior quality, performance and value. The high-grade steel, heavy-duty metal tray and rugged hardwood handles make up one of the most dependable wheelbarrows available on the market.
Product highlights include:
- Suitable for mixed materials like concrete, wet cement and plaster.
- Works well on pavements, grass or gravel.
- A 16-inch tubed tire with ballbearings.
- Heavy-duty steel frame.
- 5-cubic foot capacity.
- Leg stabilizers create 40% more tip resistance.
- 59.5 inches long by 27.5 inches wide by 25 inches high product dimensions.
Shop Heavy-Duty Metal Wheelbarrows at PowerPak Today
Jackson wheelbarrows withstand rigorous day-to-day use from some of the industry's top professionals. Purchase your new wheelbarrow online today to start experiencing the many benefits this versatile tool offers. Contact the PowerPak team online with any questions.
MX15D Nylon Safety Work Glove with Foam Nitrile Palm & DotsAs low as $4.97