Buy Protective Footwear for Commercial Construction
We offer a wide variety of jobsite protective footwear to keep you and your employees safe in most physically and chemically hazardous conditions. From disposable polyethylene booties to heavy-duty ice trekking footwear, PowerPak Civil & Safety offers top-quality protective footwear for construction, cleanup and other potentially dangerous worksite situations.
Jobsite Protective Footwear
At PowerPak Civil & Safety, your well-being on the job is why we're in business. We offer an array of jobsite protective footwear for any conditions. Our products include:
- Black 5 Buckle Boots: 14-inch high boots designed for industrial applications and featuring self-drain gussets, non-slip soles and ozone-resistant rubber
- Black Steel Toe Boots: Features steel toe and midsole with a slip-resistant outsole
- Disposable Latex Booties: 12-inch tall slip-on latex booties designed for cleanup situations
- Disposable Polyethylene Booties: Incredibly flexible material that resists water and oil and fits most shoe sizes
- Icetrekkers Cleats: Designed with hardened steel diamond beads for maximum grip in winter conditions
- Metatarsal/Foot Guards: Wearable with most safety footwear and easy to slip on and off
- Slush Boots: 17-inch high rubber boots with heavy-duty sole and waterproof outers that are resistant to gas, oil, alkalis and more
- Yaktrax: Featuring abrasion-resistant steel coils for extra grip, making them ideal for walking on ice, snow and other wintry mixtures
- Chest Waders: Suspenders with drawstring closure attached to seamless steel toe boots — water, oil, gas and saltwater resistant material
Choose Jobsite Protective Footwear From PowerPak Civil & Safety
If you have any questions or concerns about our products, feel free to reach out to our knowledgeable team today. For customers in the New York or Philadelphia Metro areas, we offer same-day delivery by 4 p.m. for orders placed before 10 a.m and next-day delivery for orders placed after 4 p.m. Contact us online today or give us a call at 800-451-5811 to learn more!