Buy Protective Clothing and Footwear for Jobsite Safety
PowerPak Civil & Safety offers a wide range of protective clothing and footwear for construction site workers, cleanup crews and other civil service professionals. Our products include high-visibility apparel, waterproof protective clothing, safety helmets and much more.
Jobsite Protective Clothing
When workers are on the job, safety should always take precedence. To accommodate the job safety needs of professionals in the construction and similar industries, we offer an array of protective clothing options to keep workers physically safe and visible.
Our products include:
- Safety Vests: Available in a wide range of sizes, configurations and styles
- Class 2 Hi-Vis T-Shirts: Features polyester birdseye mesh, 2-inch reflective tape and durable, lightweight sweat-wicking fabric
- Class 3 Hi-Vis Sweatshirt: A hooded sweatshirt that features lightweight black and yellow fabric
- Coveralls: Choose from disposable, high-visibility, flame-retardant and flame-resistant varieties — Available colors in FR coveralls include orange, blue and orange with reflective stripe
- Protective Footwear: Available items include heavy-duty boots, chest waders, disposable booties, metatarsal and foot guards and more
- Jackets and Rain Gear: Protective water-resistant hooded jackets, ponchos and rain suits available in reflective varieties
- Protective Aprons: Nitrile and PVC varieties designed to protect mechanics and industrial workers on the job
- Reflective Pants and Shirts: Available in a variety of sizes, styles and reflectivity levels
- Plain Non-ANSI T-Shirts: Moisture-wicking, comfortable 50/50 poly-cotton shirts with imprinting options available
- Welding Coats & PPE: Available in a range of sizes and featuring 9-ounce sateen fabric
Browse our site or reach out to our team today with questions about additional protective clothing and footwear we offer to improve jobsite safety. Customers within our 10/4 area get same-day delivery by 4 p.m. when they order by 10 a.m. and next-day delivery by 10 a.m. when they order before 4 p.m.
Contact PowerPak Civil & Safety Today
To learn more about our products and their applications, give us a call at 800-451-5811!