Electrical Safety & Fire Retardant
Shop Electrical Safety Equipment
Construction and utility workers spend their days on worksites that aren't particularly safe and play a vital role in infrastructure. That's why we at PowerPak Civil & Safety take pride in providing these men and women with the personal protective equipment they need to do their job day in and day out.
While working in environments containing high-voltage equipment, it's especially essential to take electrical safety precautions, such as wearing the right garments to protect against flashover.
The Electrical and Fire-Resistant Equipment We Supply
PowerPak Civil & Safety is your one-stop shop for electrical safety equipment and apparel. We carry flame-retardant, flame-resistant and arc-rated garments. It's important to note that arc-rated materials are flame-resistant, but flame-resistant materials are not necessarily arc-rated. Our offers include the following.
All of the electrical safety apparel we supply is designed to keep the wearer as safe as possible. Our personal safety garments come in various sizes and hazard risk category standards, including:
- Arc flash kits: Our arc flash kits are rated up to 100 cal/cm2 to ensure safety even in extreme arc situations. Some accessories are available individually.
- Dielectric sleeves and shoes: Cover your arms and feet to protect against searing arc flash burns.
- FR coveralls, vests and balaclavas: Our cost-effective coveralls are one of our most popular products.
- High-voltage gloves: We can supply Class 0 and Class 2 protective gloves and leather protectors as well as glove liners, powder and holders.
Our range of personal protective equipment doesn't stop at apparel. We carry a number of items that will help protect your surroundings while you're working as well as tools to assist you in getting your job done effectively. Options include:
- Class 0 roll blankets: This flame-resistant blanket is resilient to tears and punctures and can be affixed to protect areas subjected to high heat.
- Blanket clamps: These clamps are used to keep roll blankets in place and are resistant to heat.
- Gear bags: Our heavy-duty, reinforced gear bags are the perfect replacement for the one you're using now.
- Lockout supplies: Our high-visibility lockout supplies are the perfect indicators that equipment is malfunctioning or not to be used.
- Voltage detectors: Our non-contact voltage detectors will verify that a unit is indeed electrified without you subjecting yourself to a shock or arc flash.
- Telescopic hot sticks: These heavy-duty hot sticks are a versatile tool for any electric worker.
PowerPak Is the Top Choice for Any Safety Need
PowerPak Civil & Safety is your source for top-notch personal protective equipment. We've been providing protective equipment to construction and utility crews in and around New York and Philadelphia for more than 25 years. It's been our mission to ensure the safety of workers throughout our areas of operation.
When you order with us, we guarantee that you'll get the product you see in our catalog, and you'll get it quickly — as soon as today and no later than tomorrow. It's a promise. Call 800-451-5811 or contact us online if you have any questions about our electrical safety equipment. You can also order right away to have your shipment delivered in less than 24 hours along with some complimentary cookies.Read less
- Check out Powerpak Civil & Safety's rubber goods and accessories. Call us at 800-451-5811 or visit our site to find what you need.
- PowerPak offers class 2 mats and storage canisters for commercial job sites. Rated for 17,000 volts. Order now to get same-day delivery in New York and Philadelphia!
- Shop Powerpak Civil & Safety's collection of Arc-Rated Protective Clothing. Items available separately or in a neat and convenient kit. Learn more.
- A non-contact voltage detector has a built-in sensor that can be used without touching the electrical supply. Shop the handy voltage detector online today.
- PowerPak offers a variety of lock out supplies for commercial job sites. We offer shackles, cables and kits. Learn more and buy now for same-day delivery!
- PowerPak has a comprehensive range of dielectric and non-conductive tools and accessories to support utility contractors. Visit our site to shop now.
- Regardless of your project, you do not want to take chances with your workers' fire safety. Shop Powerpak Civil & Safety's fire retardant clothing now.