5' 6" x 150' FR Orange Safety Netting
- Hole openings of approximately 1/4"
- Remains flexible in cold weather
- Reinforced border
Orange Safety Netting
Safety or debris netting plays a vital role in demolition and building construction projects. The netting consists of a mesh material that catches falling objects like bricks, dropped tools, cinder blocks and other debris.
Orange Construction Netting
PowerPak's orange safety netting is ideal for scaffolds and open-sided buildings requiring extra protection. The netting system features fire-resistant materials with the ability to endure strong winds and extreme weather. This product ships to you in rolls to ensure easy handling, installation and removal, increasing your jobsite's efficiency and minimizing costly downtime.
The netting's construction is flexible to withstand the coldest cold temperatures. The polyethylene threads and reinforced borders are perfect for protecting pedestrians from falling debris. This netting meets local NYC law regulations and is OSHA compliant.
Additional product highlights include:
- Bright orange color for high visibility.
- Construction that stays flexible in cold weather.
- Lightweight for easy transport.
- Reinforced borders that provide extra strength and durability.
- Made from ultraviolet (UV) treated high-density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Meets NFPA 701 Method II fire-retardant standards.
Buy Orange Construction Netting at PowerPak Today
At PowerPak, we take employee safety seriously. Our orange construction netting is just one of many superior products we offer for onsite safety compliance. Place your order today for quick delivery and start experiencing the many benefits this netting offers.
Contact us online or call 800-451-5811 to request additional information. Our team is happy to answer any questions.