Crafted from high-performance HDPE plastic, our water-filled barriers for sale are tested to be highly resilient in all conditions without splitting, cracking or deteriorating, and they meet all necessary work site and industry safety standards. Our water-filled barriers are incredibly lightweight when empty for exceptional transport flexibility and control, but when filled when water or sand offer outstanding stability, control and energy absorption.
When utilizing our Rock Road Safety water-filled barriers, you can expect exceptional quality and performance, including:
- Durable HDPE plastic construction
- Molded forklift holes eliminate blowing when filled with water
- Double-wall knuckle design minimizes breakage at the hinge points
- Hinge design allows for a 90-degree pivot between sections
- Large 8" fill hole to speed filling process
- Available in Orange & White
- Forklift and pallet jack holes for easy movement when filled
- Fence Panels add-ons available
With water-filled barriers by PowerPak Civil & Safety, you can work with confidence knowing that these safety blockades will keep you and your team, as well as nearby motorists, safe and secure. Use our Rock Road Safety WB300 water-filled barriers for nearly any construction or crowd control application, including recreational safety, traffic safety, work zone control and parking lot barricades.
Learn More About Rockland Water Filled Barriers
If you'd like to learn more about water-filled barriers check out our guide on why water-filled barriers are better than concrete barriers.